The leadership of a truly successful business fully engages in vision, values, strategy, culture and execution.
Leadership engagement generates engagement by employees throughout the business: leaders, managers, personnel. A leader demonstrating her engagement in leadership role and responsibility inspires job-specific engagement among employees. Leadership engagement generates employee engagement.
In our leadership work sessions, we engage our client’s leadership in attention and actions surrounding keys to business success. Performance Intensity™ initiates leadership engagement to produce these results:
- Clarity and consensus by the leadership team of a compelling vision to drive the company.
- Commitment to core values and strategy that unify and inspire the total company.
- Collaborative conversation powers that increase efficiency and effectiveness throughout the company.
By helping clients improve leadership engagement:
- We engage leadership teams in the elements critical to their business success.
- We show leaders how to make engagement a continuous force at all levels of their business.
Simple truth: when employees witness leadership engagement for the good of the company and its stakeholders, those employees trust and believe in the company. Evidence proves that confidence in company leadership drives employee engagement. Leadership engagement builds that confidence.
Performance Intensity™ provides specific leadership engagement in these leadership responsibilities:
- Compelling Vision: Vision is more than words on a letterhead. By engaging actively in company-specific activities and discussions, participants build an explicit, describable and compelling vision for the company’s future.
- Core Values: Leaders must fully engage the values on which the business stands. We engage participants in clarifying and committing to core values of the company. This means engagement in why specific values fit the company and what behaviors represent these values.
- Strategy: Company strategy must fit the business purpose, vision, and values. Performance Intensity™ work sessions allow the entire leadership team to connect to that strategy. These sessions allow participants to produce specific, applicable strategy for the future now.
- Communication: Open, authentic, and high-productive conversation contributes to business success at all levels of an organization. Performance Intensity™ sessions engage participants in mastering acceptance, skill and application of such collaborative conversation, that they can model it throughout the company.
- Trust Building: Teams achieve higher levels of creativity, innovation, and commitment by increasing relationship and trust among members. Greater trust significantly impacts creative thinking, creative resolution of breakdowns, and greater intellectual capital for the organization. Performance Intensity™ sessions focus on relationship and trust to capitalize on the creativity and innovation by the team.
- Powerful Action: Performance Intensity™ sessions educate participants in a leadership and coaching technology that increases the velocity with which ideas and projects become reality. Participants gain a new way of seeing and understanding leadership, management and work. New practices in these areas generate results, satisfaction, and value that surpass what is currently possible.
- Creating Breakthroughs: Performance Intensity™ leadership engagement sessions shift the leadership team's thinking from looking for mere improvements to a commitment to generate breakthroughs (a Big Audacious Goal). A shift in what is possible in performance takes place. When breakthroughs are seen as possible, they begin to occur.
Performance Intensity™ helps businesses build engagement at every level: leadership, management, and team. Engagement drives performance at every level: strategic, operational, and team.